Subject repositories are open access digital archives for research outputs within particular subject areas. CEDA Repository (environmental science), E-LIS (library and information sciences), Aquatic Commons (food and agriculture), Europe PMC, are examples. A list of open access subject repositories is available from the Open Access Directory: http://oad.simmons.edu/oadwiki/Main_Page
Articles in this section
- Should the AAM include figures and other supplementary materials?
- When does the embargo period come into force?
- I don’t want people to read or cite my AAM. It’s inferior to the published version.
- Is the Repository discoverable? How will people find it?
- What is a preprint server?
- What is an institutional repository?
- What is a subject repository?