Institutional repositories are open access repositories run by Universities. Apollo is the University of Cambridge’s institutional repository. As well as preserving and making accessible the knowledge generated by Cambridge researchers, Apollo enhances its visibility and impact.
Articles in this section
- Should the AAM include figures and other supplementary materials?
- When does the embargo period come into force?
- I don’t want people to read or cite my AAM. It’s inferior to the published version.
- Is the Repository discoverable? How will people find it?
- What is a preprint server?
- What is an institutional repository?
- What is a subject repository?