No you can’t. Symplectic Elements is not a content management system per se, instead it manages information about research outputs, grants, etc. Every file deposited in Symplectic will be submitted to the repository.
Articles in this section
- Symplectic Elements says "Permission denied". How do I log in?
- What are the benefits of the new system?
- Where can I find out more information on how to deposit / upload articles in Symplectic Elements?
- How do I know if my co-author has already uploaded our paper?
- How do I go to the "deposit page" to upload a paper that I have already claimed?
- Which version should I upload?
- Can I upload more than one file?
- Can I leave the Open Access Team comments about my submission?
- Can I link a grant that isn't mine to my paper?
- Can I upload files to Elements for my own record, i.e. that don’t get put onto the repository?