We have produced step-by-step instructions (opens pdf) for how to use Symplectic Elements to deposit your publication.
Articles in this section
- Symplectic Elements says "Permission denied". How do I log in?
- What are the benefits of the new system?
- Where can I find out more information on how to deposit / upload articles in Symplectic Elements?
- How do I know if my co-author has already uploaded our paper?
- How do I upload a paper that I have already claimed?
- Which version should I upload?
- Can I upload more than one file?
- Can I leave the Open Access Team comments about my submission as on the old Open Access upload form?
- Can I link a grant that isn't mine to my paper?
- Can I upload files to Elements for my own record, i.e. that don’t get put onto the repository?