Publisher embargoes run from publication. If we need to add your manuscript to the Repository before then we’ll give it an infinite embargo initially. Once we know the publication date we’ll update the Repository with the correct embargo end-date.
Articles in this section
- Should the AAM include figures and other supplementary materials?
- When does the embargo period come into force?
- I don’t want people to read or cite my AAM. It’s inferior to the published version.
- Is the Repository discoverable? How will people find it?
- What is a preprint server?
- What is an institutional repository?
- What is a subject repository?