Both the RCUK and COAF block grants can be used to pay Open Access fees for eligible papers, however, only the RCUK grant can be used for other publication costs such as page and colour fees.
Articles in this section
- Are patents/review articles/ books/book reviews included in the REF Open Access policy?
- Do the block grants cover the whole cost of publishing? What about page and colour charges?
- I don’t understand why an APC was paid for one of my articles but not for the next one.
- How should I acknowledge my funders?
- Do I need to include funding for Open Access in a grant application?
- What about paying Open Access charges (APCs)?
- Can you pay other publisher fees such as page and colour charges?
- What is your address?