If only one of the records has files associated with it, or neither of the records do, you can merge the publication records. If both records have files associated (i.e. the publications have been curated in Apollo), DO NOT merge the records. Contact email@example.com with details of the records.
Articles in this section
- Symplectic Elements says "Permission denied". How do I log in?
- What are the benefits of the new system?
- Where can I find out more information on how to deposit / upload articles in Symplectic Elements?
- How do I know if my co-author has already uploaded our paper?
- How do I go to the "deposit page" to upload a paper that I have already claimed?
- Which version should I upload?
- Can I upload more than one file?
- Can I leave the Open Access Team comments about my submission?
- Can I link a grant that isn't mine to my paper?
- Can I upload files to Elements for my own record, i.e. that don’t get put onto the repository?