Yes. Articles in the Repository can be easily found with Google and other search engines. We’ll also give you a link to your manuscript when we add it to the Repository. You can share this link freely.
Articles in this section
- Should the AAM include figures and other supplementary materials?
- When does the embargo period come into force?
- I don’t want people to read or cite my AAM. It’s inferior to the published version.
- Is the Repository discoverable? How will people find it?
- What is a preprint server?
- What is an institutional repository?
- What is a subject repository?