The Repository record will include the full citation details for the final version when they’re available, as well as the DOI link to the article on the publisher’s website. If publisher copyright permits (for example, if the published article has a Creative Commons licence) we’ll replace the manuscript with the final version when it’s available.
Articles in this section
- Should the AAM include figures and other supplementary materials?
- When does the embargo period come into force?
- I don’t want people to read or cite my AAM. It’s inferior to the published version.
- Is the Repository discoverable? How will people find it?
- What is a preprint server?
- What is an institutional repository?
- What is a subject repository?