If you have figures or other supplementary materials, there are two main ways you can proceed. First, you could append them or otherwise incorporate them into the AAM document. Alternatively, you can upload them at the same time that you submit the AAM through Elements. We can then add them to the Repository alongside the main file.
Articles in this section
- Should the AAM include figures and other supplementary materials?
- When does the embargo period come into force?
- I don’t want people to read or cite my AAM. It’s inferior to the published version.
- Is the Repository discoverable? How will people find it?
- What is a preprint server?
- What is an institutional repository?
- What is a subject repository?
- My accepted manuscript is under embargo, is it still REF-eligible?
- The embargo period for the accepted manuscript version of my publication has expired, but the manuscript has not been made live in Apollo yet. Is my publication still REF-eligible?
- The embargo on my accepted manuscript is wrong, is my paper still REF-eligible?