Funding decisions are based on the specific journal and funder policies which are often unique to each paper. If you publish in a different journal or acknowledge different funders, it might change what the best option is.
Articles in this section
- Are patents/review articles/ books/book reviews included in the REF Open Access policy?
- Do the block grants cover the whole cost of publishing? What about page and colour charges?
- I don’t understand why an APC was paid for one of my articles but not for the next one.
- How should I acknowledge my funders?
- Do I need to include funding for Open Access in a grant application?
- What about paying Open Access charges (APCs)?
- Can you pay other publisher fees such as page and colour charges?
- What is your address?