Different publishers have different policies on whether you can put articles on your own website and if so, whether you need to use a particular version or apply a particular embargo. You should check the copyright agreement or author rights, or contact us and we will be happy to advise you.
Articles in this section
- Will I get into trouble with my publisher for submitting my accepted manuscript to you?
- If I put the article on my own website, will I get into trouble?
- Do I still have the copyright after I submit to you?
- Will there be any copyright issues if I sign my publisher’s agreement before submitting the manuscript to you?
- Which journals offer a green Open Access publishing option? Can you provide a list of approved journals or a blacklist of journals to avoid?
- Do I need to worry about copyright?
- What Open Access licences are appropriate?